The Record for Thursday, Nov. 12, 2015
November 13, 2015
Thursday, Nov. 12, 2015
Police, fire and ambulance calls
2:18 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to a report of someone who was having difficulty breathing in the 3300 block of Covey Circle.
8 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle in the 2600 block of Jacob Circle.
10:56 a.m. Officers were called to a report of criminal mischief at Emerald Park.
1:27 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a hit-and-run in the 1000 block of Lincoln Avenue.
1:45 p.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of a theft in the 39000 block of Amethyst Drive.
Recommended Stories For You
1:51 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious incident at a fast food restaurant in the 1100 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
2:11 p.m. Deputies were called to a report of a school lockdown at Steamboat Springs Middle School.
4:43 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a theft from a bank in the 300 block of Lincoln Avenue.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Estimated $4K intended for nonprofits stolen at Run Rabbit Run race in Steamboat
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Steamboat City Council approves Brynn Grey annexation agreement