The Record for Thursday, April 7, 2016
April 8, 2016
Thursday, April 7, 2016
Police, fire and ambulance calls
7:54 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to a report of a chimney fire in the 700 block of Anglers Pond. It was put out.
9:30 a.m. Steamboat firefighters were called to help a person with a medical problem near Rotary Park.
9:40 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of moose on the Yampa River Core Trail. Signs were put up to warn people about the moose.
9:47 a.m. Steamboat firefighters were called to help a person with abdominal pain in the 1300 block of Indian Trails.
3:25 p.m. Steamboat firefighters were called to a report of a utility pole on fire near mile marker 121 on U.S. Highway 40. A rancher was burning ditches, and the pole was smoldering.
Recommended Stories For You
5:49 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a theft in the 2200 block of Village Inn Court.
6:26 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious incident at Bud Werner Memorial Library.
8:25 p.m. Officers were called to a report of trespassing in the 700 block of Lincoln Avenue.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Housing Authority awarded $13.5M in tax credits to build next affordable housing project in Steamboat
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Steamboat council approves annexation agreement with Brynn Grey