The Record for Thursday, April 21, 2016
April 22, 2016
Thursday, April 21, 2016
Police, fire and ambulance calls
8:35 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a disturbance at a fast food restauraunt in the 1100 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
9:36 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a transient man who was yelling and causing a disturbance at the Steamboat Today offices in the 1900 block of Curve Plaza. The man left before officers arrived.
11:47 a.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of a Jeep that was stolen from the 26000 block of Aspen Court in Clark.
1:04 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a theft from a lumber company in the 1900 block of Shield Drive.
2:22 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a drug violation in the 2900 block of West Acres Drive.
Recommended Stories For You
2:22 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to a report of a person who was having a seizure in the 2900 block of West Acres Drive.
4:17 p.m. West Routt Fire Protection District firefighters were called to a report of a controlled burn that had gotten out of control in the 7300 block of Routt County Road 65 west of Hayden. Firefighters knocked down the fire before it was able to spread or threaten any nearby homes.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Estimated $4K intended for nonprofits stolen at Run Rabbit Run race in Steamboat
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Housing Authority awarded $13.5M in tax credits to build next affordable housing project in Steamboat