The Record for Thursday, April 14, 2016
April 15, 2016
Thursday, April 14, 2016
Police, fire and ambulance calls
9:51 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of fraudulent activity in the 2200 block of Village Inn Court.
10:56 a.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of a person who was illegally dumping trash at Whitetail Lane and Routt County Road 44.
12:54 p.m. Routt County deputies and Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of a single-vehicle rollover on U.S. Highway 40 west of the city limits. The driver was extricated from the vehicle and taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
2:33 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious person in the 1300 block of Dream Island Plaza.
6:11 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle at Grand Street and Missouri Avenue.
Recommended Stories For You
7:54 p.m. Officers were called to a report of harassment at the U.S. Post Office.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Firefighters, residents work to save communities from Silver Creek Fire
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including new fire near Wyoming border
- Ryan Fire in Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests grows to 1,800 acres in a day