The Record for Sunday, Nov. 22, 2015
November 23, 2015
Sunday, Nov. 22, 2015
Police, fire and ambulance calls
5:21 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of an intrusion alarm in the 2800 block of Downhill Plaza.
6:20 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle in the 1000 block of Walton Creek Road.
7:24 a.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a complaint about a loud noise in the 170 block of Sonesta Park Drive in Hayden.
8:01 am. Oak Creek Fire Department firefighters were called to a report of a chimney fire in the 200 block of North Grant Avenue in Oak Creek. The fire was mostly out when firefighters arrived.
12:39 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle at a park in the 1300 block of Lincoln Avenue.
Recommended Stories For You
3:39 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue paramedics were called to a report of a person having a seizure in the 37000 block of Saddle Mountain Drive.
8:59 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a drunken pedestrian at Walton Creek Road and Village Drive.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat
- Firefighters, residents work to save communities from Silver Creek Fire
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including new fire near Wyoming border
- Ryan Fire in Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests grows to 1,800 acres in a day