The Record for Monday, Nov. 9, 2015
November 10, 2015
Monday, Nov. 9, 2015
Police, fire and ambulance calls
1:44 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a suspicious incident at Anglers Drive and South Lincoln Avenue.
2:41 a.m. Officers were called to check on the welfare of someone in the Shadow Run Condominiums.
8:36 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a disturbance at a hot dog stand at Lincoln Avenue and Seventh Street.
10:55 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a missing person.
1:14 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a theft from the 1300 block of Bob Adams Drive.
Recommended Stories For You
1:49 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a theft from the 700 block of Yampa Street.
2:29 p.m. West Routt Fire Protection District paramedics were called to help someone who had a back injury in the 400 block of Enterprise Street in Hayden.
7:12 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a fight in the 1300 block of Indian Trails.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Housing Authority awarded $13.5M in tax credits to build next affordable housing project in Steamboat
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Steamboat council approves annexation agreement with Brynn Grey