The Record for Monday, April 18, 2016
April 19, 2016
Monday, April 18, 2016
Police, fire and ambulance calls
2:52 a.m. Twentymile Ambulance service was called to a report of a person experiencing trauma at the Twentymile Mine. No other information was available.
9:41 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of a person having trouble breathing in the first block of Anglers Drive.
10:23 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a person who was bitten by a dog.
2:14 p.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of a person trespassing in the 45800 block of Routt County Road 76 in Hayden.
8:30 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a fight at a bar in the 900 block of Lincoln Avenue.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Estimated $4K intended for nonprofits stolen at Run Rabbit Run race in Steamboat
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Housing Authority awarded $13.5M in tax credits to build next affordable housing project in Steamboat