The Record for Friday, Aug. 28, 2015
August 29, 2015
Friday, Aug. 28, 2015
Police, fire and ambulance calls
1:38 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a bear in the first block of Anglers Drive.
6:06 a.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to help with an unattended death in the 28300 block of Routt County Road 43.
8:10 a.m. Deputies were called to a report of a suicidal person in Hayden.
11:10 a.m. Officers were called to a report of an accident at 13th Street and Lincoln Avenue. Traffic was impacted for a while, and one person involved had injuries.
2:10 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a fight at a motel in the 200 block of Lincoln Avenue. Two men got into an argument related to road rage.
Recommended Stories For You
5:54 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suicidal person in Hayden.
6:12 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a possible drunken driver at 10th Street and Lincoln Avenue. A person involved in a road rage incident smelled like alcohol. The person could not be located.
7:06 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a car coming toward Steamboat that illegally passed. The car could not be located.
9:40 p.m. Officers were called to a report of harassment at a restaurant in the 600 block of Yampa Street.
11:05 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a loud party in the 2600 block of Windward Way. It was an ongoing issue, and a warning was given.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Newly formed group advocates to slow trail building in Routt National Forest to protect wildlife
- Routt County real estate sales total $19.5M for Oct. 12 to 18, 2018
- Warm, dry year breaks records in the Yampa River Basin
- Top 10 stories of the week: Longtime business closes, Steamboat Resort news and wilderness rescue
- Steamboat tradition transitions as resort moves into new era