The Record for Friday, Aug. 21, 2015
August 22, 2015
Friday, Aug. 21, 2015
Police, fire and ambulance calls
2:58 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to help a person with a medical problem near mile marker 14 on Routt County Road 129.
9:16 a.m. Yampa Fire Protection District firefighters were called to help a person with a back injury in the 100 block of East First Street.
11:05 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of shoplifting in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive.
11:54 a.m. Found property was turned in at the police department.
1:10 p.m. Officers were called to check on the welfare of a person at Fetcher Park.
Recommended Stories For You
2:35 p.m. Officers were called to check on the welfare of an incoherent man on a bus on Weiss Drive. The man was taken to Yampa Valley Medical Center.
10:44 p.m. Steamboat firefighters were called to help a person who possibly overdosed in the 900 block of Lincoln Avenue.
11:01 p.m. Officers were called to a report of loud noise in the 1300 block of Dream Island Plaza.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Newly formed group advocates to slow trail building in Routt National Forest to protect wildlife
- Warm, dry year breaks records in the Yampa River Basin
- Routt County real estate sales total $19.5M for Oct. 12 to 18, 2018
- ‘Very drunk or on drugs’: The Record for Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018
- Routt ranked healthiest rural community in nation by US News and World Report