Fuel spill at gas station: The Record for Thursday, May 25, 2017
May 26, 2017
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Police, fire and ambulance calls
1:50 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of something stolen from Montview Lane and Trollhaugen Court.
2:48 a.m. Officers were called to a report of someone who was receiving threats in the 1400 block of Mustang Run.
4:26 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of a fuel spill at a gas station in the 500 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
4:27 p.m. Emergency responders were called to a report of a gas leak at Dream Island Plaza.
Recommended Stories For You
5:01 p.m. Routt County Sheriff's Office deputies were called to a report of someone who was bitten by an animal in the 30400 block of Routt County Road 37 in Hayden.
7:49 p.m. Deputies were called to take a report at Yampa Valley Medical Center of someone who had been assaulted.
7:56 p.m. Officers were called to a report of someone shoplifting at Walmart.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Newly formed group advocates to slow trail building in Routt National Forest to protect wildlife
- Warm, dry year breaks records in the Yampa River Basin
- Routt County real estate sales total $19.5M for Oct. 12 to 18, 2018
- ‘Very drunk or on drugs’: The Record for Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018
- 8th annual Wellness Conference focuses on resources for caregivers