Drunken pedestrians: Sunday, July 16, 2018
July 16, 2018
Sunday, July 16, 2018
12:11 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a suspicious person. A drunken person was knocking on the wrong door to a residence. The person was released to a sober person.
1:04 p.m. Officers were called to a reported hit-and-run crash at Ninth Street and Lincoln Avenue. A car hit a Steamboat Springs Transit Bus.
2 a.m. Officers were called to check the welfare of a person at a bar on the 600 block of Lincoln Avenue.
2:15 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a drunken pedestrian at Sixth Street and Lincoln Avenue. There were three other drunken pedestrian calls Sunday.
10:45 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle at a hotel in the 3100 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Routt County real estate sales total $19.5M for Oct. 12 to 18, 2018
- Warm, dry year breaks records in the Yampa River Basin
- Top 10 stories of the week: Longtime business closes, Steamboat Resort news and wilderness rescue
- Steamboat tradition transitions as resort moves into new era
- Slim jim: The Record for Friday, Oct. 19, 2018