County Agenda for monday August 28
Scheduled business of the Routt County Board of Commissioners
10:15 to 10:30 Road & Bridge/Paul Draper
– Discussion regarding the supplemental budget for the coroner van replacement
– Discussion regarding CR 65 Re-gravel and Drainage Improvement Project
– Discussion regarding the bids for 2006 Guardrail Replacement Project
10:30 to 11 Weekly Media Briefing
– KBCR, KFMU, Steamboat Pilot/Today
11 to 12 Purchasing/Tim Winter
– Discussion regarding the waiver of formal bid process for the insurance repair of Human Services Building Masonry
– Discussion regarding the amendment to the agreement with Worley Parsons Komex for wetland
mitigation project engineering services
– Discussion regarding the supplemental budget to replace the YVRA copier
– Presentation of material samples to be used for the Routt County Justice Center Project
1:30 to 2 Accounting/Dan Strnad
– Discussion regarding the award of bid for auditors for the 2006-2011 Financial Statements
2 to 2:30 Sheriff/John Warner
– Discussion regarding the LEAF 2007 contract between Routt County and the State of Colorado
2:30 to 3 County Manager/Tom Sullivan
– Administrative and Commissioners’ Reports/Helena Bond
– Administrative updates
3 to 3:30 Purchasing/Tim Winter
– Discussion regarding the selection of architect for remodel and restoration of the Historic Courthouse
3:30 to 4 Legal/John Merrill
4 to 5 Planning/Caryn Fox
– Discussion regarding the Steamboat Springs Community Area Plan IGA
9:30 to 9:35 Call to order
– Pledge of Allegiance
– Approval of Minutes for Regular and Special meetings of the Board of County Commissioners
– Consideration for approval of accounts payable, manual warrants and payroll
– Items of note from the previous day’s work sessions
– Consideration for approval of Corrected Assessments and Abatements
9:35 to 9:40 Human Services/Tina Look
– 1. Consideration for approval of the State Human Service Electronic Benefit Transfers in the
amount of $35,549.54 covering the period through August 2006
9:40 to 9:50 Clerk/Kay Weinland
– 2. Consideration for approval and authorization to sign an IGA between Routt County and West Routt Library District for the November 7, 2006 coordinated election and the attachment 1 for the production of the amendment 1 notice
– 3. Consideration for approval and authorization to sign an IGA between Routt County and Craig Rural Fire Protection District for the November 7, 2006 coordinated election and the
attachment 1 for the production of the amendment 1 notice
– 4.Consideration for approval and authorization to sign an IGA between Routt County and Steamboat Lake Water & Sanitation District for the November 7, 2006 coordinated election and the attachment 1 for the production of the amendment 1 notice
9:50 to 9:55 Administrative/Helena Bond
– 5. Consideration for approval and authorization to waive all building and planning fees related
to the Toponas Community Club Building project being done by the Historic Routt County!
9:55 to 10 Sheriff/John Warner
– 6. Consideration for approval and authorization to sign the LEAF 2007 contracts between Routt County and the State of Colorado
10 to 10:15 Accounting/Dan Strnad
– 7. Consideration for approval to award bid contract and authorization to sign all related documents for the auditors for the 2006 – 2011 Financial Statements
10:15 to 10:30 YVRA/Dave Ruppel
– 8. Consideration for approval and authorization to sign the Fall Air Service Payment Agreement between Routt County and Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation
10:45 to 11 Human Services/Bob White
– 9. Discussion, consideration for approval and authorization to sign the Temple Hoyne Buell Foundation Grant Request in the amount of $55,000 for calendar year 2007 to benefit First
Impressions of Routt County
11 to 11:10 Road & Bridge/Paul Draper
– 10. Consideration for approval and authorization to sign a Resolution & supplemental budget for
the coroner’s replacement van
– 11. Consideration for approval and authorization to sign all documents relating to the CR 65 Re-Gravel and Drainage Improvement Project.
– 12. Consideration to award project to low bidder, Ideal Fencing, for the amount of $33, 512.35 and authorization to sign all documents relating to the 2006 Guardrail Replacement Project
11:10 to 11:25 Purchasing/Tim Winter
– 13. Consideration of Selection of Architect for Remodel and Restoration of the Historic Courthouse
– 14. Consideration of Waiver of Formal Bid Process, Notice of Award and Authorization to Sign
Contract f or Insurance Repair of Human Services Building Masonry.
– 15. Consideration of Amendment to Agreement with Worley Parsons Komex for Wetland Mitigation Project Engineering Services
– 16. Consideration of Supplemental Budget to Replace YVRA Copier
12 to 2 Joint City/County Luncheon Meeting
**Agenda is Subject to change up to 24 hours before scheduled hearings**
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Steamboat and Routt County make the Steamboat Pilot & Today’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Steamboat Springs has produced nearly 100 winter Olympians, more than any other town in North America. That fact is everywhere, plastered on websites and informational boards across town.