10:15 to 10:30 – Environmental Health/Mike Zopf
– Discussion and updates on various Environmental Health Dept projects including Phippsburg and Milner Wastewater Treatment Plant upgrades and Yampa Basin Water
– Quality Committee
10:30 to 11:30 – Weekly Media Briefing
– KBCR, KFMU, Steamboat Pilot/Today
11:30 to 12 – Purchasing/Tim Winter
– Capital Project Update
1:30 to 2:30 – Road & Bridge/Paul Draper
– Discussion regarding the award of the 2006 culvert bid
2:30 to 3:30 – County Manager/Tom Sullivan
– Administrative and Commissioners’ Reports/Helena Bond
– Administrative updates
3:30 to 4 – Legal/John Merrill
– Discussion of the Proof of Claim in the Delta Air Lines, Inc Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
4 to 5 – Personnel/Chris Hensen
– Sheriff’s Office 2007 personnel requests
9:30 to 9:35 – Call to order
– Pledge of Allegiance
– Approval of Minutes for Regular and Special meetings of the Board of County Commissioners
– Consideration for approval of accounts payable, manual warrants and payroll
– Items of note from the previous day’s work sessions
– Consideration for approval of Corrected Assessments and Abatements
9:35 to 9:45 – Clerk/Kay Weinland
– 1. Consideration for approval and authorization to sign a Special Event Permit for Community Agriculture Alliance to sell Malt Vinous and spirituous liquor on September 3, 2005 from 5 to 11:59 p.m at 32090 County Road 14, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
– 2. Consideration for approval and authorization to sign a renewal of Tavern Liquor License for La Tazza Inc., dba Hahn’s Peak Cafe, 61070 Routt County Rd 129, Clark, CO
9:45 to 9:50 – Legal/John Merrill
– 3. Consideration for signing of the Proof of Claim in the Delta Air Lines, Inc Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
9:50 to 10 – Road & Bridge/Paul Draper
– 4. Consideration for approval and authorization to sign the 2006 culvert purchase order 10 to 10:10 Colorado COG Rally 2006/Jim Gill
– 5. Discussion and consideration to approve and authorization to sign a Resolution Pursuant to C.R.S 42-4-106 Authorizing the Temporary Closure of Certain Portions of County Roads to Facilitate the High Country Rally Group, Inc., 2006 Colorado COG Rally on September 22- 24,2006
10:10 to 10:30 – YVRA/Dave Ruppel
– 6 Consideration and approval to sign the Certificate of Substantial Completion for the Utility Extension to the GA Hangars between Native Excavating, Inc and Routt County, Colorado
– 7 Consideration and approval to sign an amendment changing the scope of work for the YVRA General Aviation Water and Sewer Line Development contract betwee Civil Design Consultants, Inc and Routt County, Colorado
– 8 Consideration and approval to sign the an amendment changing the contract amount for the YVRA General Aviation Water and Sewer Line Development contract between Civil Design Consultants, Inc and Routt County, Colorado
11:30 to 12 – Colorado River Water Conservation District/Tom Sharp
– 9 Quarterly report
1:30 to 2:30 – Legal/John Merrill
– 10 Docket & pending matters review Executive Session to be requested under C.R.S 24-6-402 (4)(b) – discussion with county attorney concerning specific legal matters
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Steamboat and Routt County make the Steamboat Pilot & Today’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Real estate transactions in Routt County totaled $31,998,949 across 51 sales for the week of July 16 to 22.