Steamboat Digital hires news advertising consultant
March 12, 2016
Steamboat Springs — Connor Young has joined Steamboat Digital as a digital advertising consultant.
A Texas native, Young grew up in San Antonio and Texarkana, and he is a graduate of the University of Arkansas School of Journalism. He spent close to a year in Denver working in sales before choosing to move to Steamboat Springs.
"Connor comes to us with some focused training and experience in sales, and we're looking forward to having him join our team," said David Wittlinger, Steamboat Digital sales manager.
Young said he has been vacationing in Steamboat with his family since he was 10 or 11, and he is excited to be living and working here full-time.
"I love living here; it's amazing," Young said. "I like working with people, shaking a hand, connecting with people."
Recommended Stories For You
Steamboat Digital, a division of Steamboat Today and a Google Partner, is a full service digital agency that specializes in assisting clients with mobile responsive web design, social media marketing, email marketing, online advertising and video production.
Trending In: Business
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat
- Firefighters, residents work to save communities from Silver Creek Fire
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including new fire near Wyoming border
- Ryan Fire in Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests grows to 1,800 acres in a day