2020 Navigator Award nominations are now being accepted.
Sponsored by the Steamboat Springs Chamber
and the Steamboat Pilot & Today
More than 90% of local businesses are members and loyal supporters of the Steamboat Springs Chamber. They provide significant economic benefit to our community. As such, the Chamber and the Steamboat Pilot & Today are pleased to present the Navigator Awards, recognizing the accomplishments and contributions of outstanding Chamber members.
The prestigious Navigator Awards are presented annually in three categories:
Business | Business Leader | Young Professional
The awards are an opportunity to review the best business practices of successful entrepreneurs and set a benchmark of excellence for the years to come.
If you know a local business or business professional who has demonstrated outstanding leadership in support of the business community, please submit the form below or contact Sarah Leonard at the Steamboat Springs Chamber at 970-875-7006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for nominations is Monday, Aug. 10, 2020
- Any Chamber member in good standing is eligible for the Business award.
- Business owners or general managers employed by Chamber members are eligible for the Business Leader award.
- Any person employed by a Chamber member is eligible for the Young Professional award.
Navigator Awards Criteria
- Is actively involved in community projects that enrich the Steamboat Springs economy and community.
- Fosters a work atmosphere that encourages and supports employee development.
- Possesses a progressive management philosophy.
- Exhibits leadership among Steamboat Springs businesses.
- Demonstrates positive support of the business community.
- Goes above and beyond the call of duty.
Copyright 2020 Steamboat Pilot & Today and the Steamboat Springs Chamber