Applications being accepted for funds to benefit older adults
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS — The Area Agency on Aging is developing a plan for the delivery of services to older adults in Routt, Garfield, Mesa, Moffat and Rio Blanco counties. The agency may have $2.03 million available to award for the 2019-20 service period.
The agency will make awards in the areas of:
- Community services: home care, transportation, legal, ombudsman, adult day care, elder abuse prevention and other
- Congregate nutrition programs
- Home-delivered meal programs
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Services to support family caregivers
- Other community living services
To request necessary applications, definitions of services and program regulations, contact the Northwest Colorado Area Agency on Aging at 970-248-2717.
Applications should be submitted no later than 5 p.m. March 22. Applications will be reviewed and notifications made to projects by July 1.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.