Animal bite: The Record for Sunday, June 14, 2020
Sunday, June 14, 2020
2:46 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers responded to a call regarding a suspicious person at a condominium complex in the 400 block of Ore House Plaza.
2:02 p.m. An animal complaint was reported in the parking lot of a business on Central Park Drive.
2:43 p.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to an illegal burn in the area of Routt County roads 15 and 132 in Phippsburg.
6:58 p.m. Steamboat officers responded to a report of an assault in the 300 block of Pearl St.
7:51 p.m. An animal bite was reported in the 300 block of Kelhi Court.
Total incidents: 74
If you have information about any unsolved crime, contact Routt County Crime Stoppers. You will remain anonymous and could earn a cash reward.
Submit a tip
• Call: 970-870-6226
• Click: TipSubmit.com
• Text: Send “NAMB” and your message to 274637
- Steamboat officers had 40 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Sheriff’s deputies had 24 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters responded to six calls for service.
- North Routt Fire Protection District firefighters responded to two calls for service.
- Yampa Fire District firefighters responded to one call for service.
- West Routt Fire District firefighters responded to one call for service.
The Record offers a glimpse of police activity and is not a comprehensive report of all police activity. Calls such as domestic violence, sexual assaults and juvenile situations typically do not appear in The Record.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Steamboat and Routt County make the Steamboat Pilot & Today’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS — Real estate transactions in Routt County totaled $36,702,900 across 37 sales for week of April 9 to 15.