Aggressive drunken man: The Record for Sunday, April 28
Sunday, April 28, 2019
9:24 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers and Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a reported disturbance. A drunken man was aggressively trying to get in the front door of a care facility in the 2800 block of Owl Hoot Trail. The man was transported to UCHealth Yampa Valley Medical Center for detox.
6:32 a.m. A man was flipping people off while riding his bicycle in the area of Ninth Street and Lincoln Avenue.
11:10 a.m. West Routt Fire Protection District firefighters were called to assist someone with a back injury in the 5600 block of Routt County Road 78 near Hayden.
12:22 p.m. Officers were called to a report of trespass in the 1300 block of Dream Island Plaza. They were unable to locate the suspected trespasser.
4:43 p.m. A dog was reportedly chasing wildlife in the 1400 block of Blue Sage Drive.
If you have information about any unsolved crime, contact Routt County Crime Stoppers. You will remain anonymous and could earn a cash reward.Submit a tip
• Call: 970-870-6226
• Click: TipSubmit.com
• Text: Send “NAMB” and your message to 274637
6:50 p.m. Officers were called to a suspicious incident at a bus stop on Pine Grove Road. A person was trying to pick fights with people. He got off the bus and walked toward the direction of Safeway. Officers weren’t able to locate the man.
Total incidents: 33
- Steamboat officers had 21 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Sheriff’s deputies had eight cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters responded to three calls for service.
- West Routt firefighters responded to one call for service.
The Record offers a glimpse of police activity and is not a comprehensive report of all police activity. Calls such as domestic violence, sexual assaults and juvenile situations typically do not appear in The Record.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.