47 percent of Routt County voters have cast their ballots
November 5, 2018
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS — 8,289 of Routt County's 17,415 active voters have cast their ballots. That makes up about 47 percent of active voters in the county.
Colorado voters can register to vote even on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 6.
In order for ballots to be counted, the county clerk must receive them no later than 7 p.m. Nov. 6. Postmarks do not count, so it is too late to send a ballot by mail.
Secure ballot drop boxes are available at the following locations.
- Routt County Courthouse
- Clark Store (ballots will be picked up by 5 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6)
- Hayden Town Hall
- Oak Creek Town Hall
- Yampa Town Hall (ballots will be picked by 5 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6)
Voter service and polling centers are open at the following locations to offer in-person voter registration and voting, replacement ballots and provisional ballots.
- Routt County Courthouse Annex, Trout Creek Conference Room: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5; 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6.
- Hayden Town Hall: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6.
- Oak Creek Town Hall: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6.