Obituary: Thomas White Boyce
September 5, 2018
Tom Boyce, age 55, died August 27th in Denver. The cause of death was complications related to lung cancer.
Tom was born in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. He spent his teenage years in Dayton, OH before heading to Colorado. Tom was a free spirit who enjoyed Colorado life. He later moved from Colorado Springs to Steamboat, where he spent the past ten years. During his time working at Safeway, he befriended co-workers and met many of Steamboat's residents.
Tom had many friends in Colorado and enjoyed skiing, fishing, and golf. He was also a fine guitar player and rock music enthusiast.
He was a generous and caring son and brother. Tom is survived by his father Gerald and brothers William (wife Anita, nephews Tucker and Samuel) and David (wife Amy, nephew Nathan, and niece Haley).
He will be greatly missed by his family and many friends.
Celebration of Life
Recommended Stories For You
Saturday, September 8
Toast to Tom-5:00
Bear Claw Lounge
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steamboat’s historic Brooklyn neighborhood could see addition of 8 homes
- Bear Claw II selling rare ski-in, ski-out lots to fund maintenance
- Diemers have been serving up generosity, good food at Johnny B. Good’s Diner for 25 years
- A shuttle driver with wings: Bob Huron recounts his years as an Air Force pilot
- Routt County real estate sales total $3.6M for March 8 to 14, 2019