Obituary: Sandra Ellis Papp
April 17, 2018
June 3, 1943 – April 14, 2018
Sandra Ellis Papp passed away April 14, 2018 after a short battle with cancer. Sandra married James Papp December 18,1965 and they were married 52 years.
At the age of 50, she received her Master of Arts degree from the University of Northern Colorado, and became a Licensed Psychotherapist, her life dream. She worked in the Yampa Valley for 23 years at a job she Truly loved. Her professionalism and the fact she really cared for all her clients, gave her bonds with people that can never be broken. One of her obsessions was working with our Veterans who suffer from P.T.S.D. and other problems caused by the horror of war. She refused any compensation for this work. That was the kind of person she was.
She will Truly be missed by her entire family and many, many friends.
A memorial service will be held on Saturday, June 2 at 1:00 pm at the Yampa Valley Funeral Home. In lieu of flowers, please make donations to the Wounded Warrior Project at http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steamboat’s historic Brooklyn neighborhood could see the addition of eight homes
- Bear Claw II selling rare ski-in, ski-out lots to fund maintenance
- Diemers have been serving up generosity, good food at Johnny B. Good’s Diner for 25 years
- A shuttle driver with wings: Bob Huron recounts his years as an Air Force pilot
- Routt County real estate sales total $3.6M for March 8 to 14, 2019