Obituary: Paddy Raymond Farrells
February 7, 2019
August 9, 1935 — January 26, 2019
Paddy Raymond Farrell passed away on January 26th peacefully at his home. He was born on August 9th, 1935 to his parents, Joe and Gertrude Farrell in Steamboat Springs Colorado.
He was a carpenter and later owned a successful construction company in Steamboat. He had a unique sense of humor which became obvious to anyone who spent time with him. He also enjoyed working with his hands and hunting.
He married Rosemary Pfannensteil on August 18, 1978. Together they built their dream home and enjoyed raising sheep.
He loved his family and especially enjoyed time spent with his grandkids.
He was preceded in death by his parents and his sister Margaret (Rex) Litton. He is survived by his wife Rosemary, his sister Chris (Jack) Berg and three children Raymond (Grace) Farrell, Kelly (Terry) Lee and Glen (Amy) Farrell, whom he had with his first wife Carolyn Jean Peach. He has 10 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
In lieu of flowers, please send a donation to the National Rifle Association
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lost skier at Steamboat Resort finds cellphone in lift shack to call for help
- 3 feet of snow predicted over next 3 days in Steamboat Springs mountains
- Steamboat residents start petition to get West Steamboat Neighborhoods annexation on the ballot
- Beth Melton: Confusion and delay in West Steamboat
- Steamboat men bringing Dano’s Dangerous Tequila to the ‘Boat