Obituary: Jay Wetzler
November 30, 2018
February 4, 1960- November 23, 2018
Jay Wetzler, loving father of Alexandra Wetzler and Piper Wetzler, beloved husband of Michelle Wetzler, dear son of Bertie Wetzler and Willis Wetzler, and devoted brother of Marilyn Castilaw Wetzler and Diane Wetzler Pasternak, passed away suddenly after suffering a stroke on Thanksgiving day. He was surrounded by family in his final moments here on earth. Jay will be missed tremendously, but his loving, kind, and gentle presence will be remembered for generations to come. Jay’s unexpected passing is a tragic loss to his family, friends, and community.
A celebration of life will be held at 2 p.m. on December 1, 2018 at the Mountain Lodge. All are invited.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Shelters investigation closed; DA finds no crimes directly related to Steamboat man’s disappearance, death
- Laura Werner-Wagenaar: You can’t move Winter Carnival off Lincoln
- Steamboat couple discovers Yule log at library after clue No. 6
- Steamboat Springs City Council decision on west Steamboat annexation postponed to January
- Steamboat Yule Log Hunt: Clue No. 7