Obituary: Jay Wetzler
November 30, 2018
February 4, 1960- November 23, 2018
Jay Wetzler, loving father of Alexandra Wetzler and Piper Wetzler, beloved husband of Michelle Wetzler, dear son of Bertie Wetzler and Willis Wetzler, and devoted brother of Marilyn Castilaw Wetzler and Diane Wetzler Pasternak, passed away suddenly after suffering a stroke on Thanksgiving day. He was surrounded by family in his final moments here on earth. Jay will be missed tremendously, but his loving, kind, and gentle presence will be remembered for generations to come. Jay’s unexpected passing is a tragic loss to his family, friends, and community.
A celebration of life will be held at 2 p.m. on December 1, 2018 at the Mountain Lodge. All are invited.
Trending In: Obituaries
- 3 feet of snow predicted over next 3 days in Steamboat Springs mountains
- Lost skier at Steamboat Resort finds cellphone in lift shack to call for help
- Steamboat residents start petition to get West Steamboat Neighborhoods annexation on the ballot
- Beth Melton: Confusion and delay in West Steamboat
- Steamboat avalanche danger highlights importance of public reporting