Obituary: BILLY G. LEE
September 26, 2018
No services will be held for BILLY G. LEE, 78. Billy passed away on September 23, 2018 at Regional West Medical Center in Scottsbluff, Nebraska and cremation has taken place. Memorials may be given to Region West Medical Center. The Colyer Funeral Home assisted the family with the cremation arrangements.
Billy was born June 26, 1940 in Laramie, Wyoming. He grew up on a ranch in Stove Prairie, Colorado. He married Deana on October 5, 1958. They moved to Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 1968 where he was involved in logging and mining. He eventually bought a ranch in Guernsey, Wyoming in 1993 where he has lived for the last twenty-five years. He enjoyed hunting, fishing and golf.
Billy is survived by his wife Deana; his two sons Terry (Kelly), and Jim (Gail); four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents; two brothers; and one grandchild.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steamboat’s historic Brooklyn neighborhood could see addition of 8 homes
- Bear Claw II selling rare ski-in, ski-out lots to fund maintenance
- Diemers have been serving up generosity, good food at Johnny B. Good’s Diner for 25 years
- A shuttle driver with wings: Bob Huron recounts his years as an Air Force pilot
- Routt County real estate sales total $3.6M for March 8 to 14, 2019