Obituary: BILLY G. LEE
September 26, 2018
No services will be held for BILLY G. LEE, 78. Billy passed away on September 23, 2018 at Regional West Medical Center in Scottsbluff, Nebraska and cremation has taken place. Memorials may be given to Region West Medical Center. The Colyer Funeral Home assisted the family with the cremation arrangements.
Billy was born June 26, 1940 in Laramie, Wyoming. He grew up on a ranch in Stove Prairie, Colorado. He married Deana on October 5, 1958. They moved to Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 1968 where he was involved in logging and mining. He eventually bought a ranch in Guernsey, Wyoming in 1993 where he has lived for the last twenty-five years. He enjoyed hunting, fishing and golf.
Billy is survived by his wife Deana; his two sons Terry (Kelly), and Jim (Gail); four grandchildren; and four great grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents; two brothers; and one grandchild.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lost skier spends night in snow storm in backcountry outside Steamboat Resort
- Steamboat woman arrested, charged with distributing heroin
- UPDATED: Routt County Search and Rescue responds to lost, injured snowmobilers Sunday
- Resort Group in Steamboat Springs has new owners
- Yampa Valley Housing Authority seeks planning approvals for affordable apartments on Pine Grove Road