June 8, 2017
A celebration of life for Anne Smith will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, July 7 at the United Methodist Church in Steamboat Springs, 736 Oak St. Anne passed away on Jan. 6, 2017, to be joined once again with her beloved husband, Richard, who passed away in 2009 and their daughter Marty, who passed away in 1995. Anne never met a stranger and consequently had many friends in Steamboat, Florida, Wyoming, Fort Collins and elsewhere. Please join us to share our fond memories of the good life and good times we all shared with Anne.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Iconic Steamboat auctioneer Cookie Lockhart says everything must go
- Hunter trampled by horse rescued from Flat Tops Wilderness Area on Sunday
- A survivor’s story: A positive outlook can aid recovery
- A survivor’s story: Focus on what’s important
- Steamboat Resort gets final Forest Service approval for additional lifts, expanded terrain