UCHealth-Yampa Valley Medical Center provides diversity of care to Steamboat Springs, Routt County
UCHealth Yampa Valley Medical Center
UCHealth is an innovative, nonprofit health system that delivers the highest quality medical care with an excellent patient experience. UCHealth includes 25,000 employees, 12 acute-care, full-service hospitals including UCHealth Yampa Valley Medical Center and hundreds of physicians across Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska. With University of Colorado Hospital on the CU Anschutz Medical Campus as its academic anchor and the only adult academic medical center in the region, UCHealth is dedicated to providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain West. UCHealth offers more than 150 clinic locations and pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
—Info: 970.879.1322, http://www.uchealth.org/yvmc
YVMC Quick Facts
- 570+ employees
- 80+ physicians
- Emergent, Primary and Specialty Care
- Birth Center including Level II Special Care Nursery; Cardiac Rehabilitation; Diabetes Education; Ear, Nose and Throat; Emergency Care, including a Level III Trauma Center; Endocrinology; Gloria Gossard Breast Care Center; Heart and Vascular; Integrative Medicine; Jan Bishop Cancer Center; Laboratory; Neurology; Pain Management; Pediatric Heart and Vascular; Pharmacy; Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery; Pulmonary Rehabilitation; Rheumatology; Sleep Lab; SportsMed, including Physical, Occupational, Speech and Pediatric Therapies; Occupational Medicine; Orthopedics and Joint Replacement; Surgical Care; Women’s Care.
2020 By the Numbers
- 306 baby deliveries
- 1,610 inpatient admissions and observation visits
- 2,870 surgeries
- 7,552 Emergency Room visits
- 62,934 outpatient visits
- 115 volunteers provided 6,310 volunteer hours
For fiscal year 2020 (July 1, 2019, through June 30, 2020).
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Steamboat and Routt County make the Steamboat Pilot & Today’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User