Yule Log Clue No. 3
December 12, 2007
Steamboat SpringsSteamboat Springs — Yule Log Clue No. 3 — Yule Log Clue No. 3
Steamboat Springs — Yule Log Clue No. 3
Winds of change sweep over town.
The new goes up: the old comes down.
So consider all as you check the scene.
The hill, the giant and in between.
Recommended Stories For You
Yule Log Clue No. 2
Count them – one, two, and three
Enter the name of a dicotyledonous tree.
There you are where they intersect.
If you find the log, you’ll collect!
Yule Log Clue No. 1
Near Memorial Park the log did lie,
By the snowy trail of the passerby.
They dug the log from a mound of snow,
So Scott and Tom won the dough.
This year the log has a new hiding place.
Follow each clue. Have a merry chase!
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Newly formed group advocates to slow trail building in Routt National Forest to protect wildlife
- Warm, dry year breaks records in the Yampa River Basin
- Routt County real estate sales total $19.5M for Oct. 12 to 18, 2018
- ‘Very drunk or on drugs’: The Record for Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018
- 8th annual Wellness Conference focuses on resources for caregivers