The Record for April 19
April 21, 2009
Sunday, April 19
1:19 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a noise complaint in the 3300 block of Columbine Drive. Officers issued a warning.
1:29 a.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of a disturbance in the 1000 block of Central Park Drive where a patient reportedly was being confrontational at Yampa Valley Medical Center. Deputies arrived, and everything was fine.
1:56 a.m. Police and Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to an ambulance request in Steamboat Springs.
2:40 a.m. Deputies arrested a 29-year-old Steamboat man after a traffic stop near mile marker 68 on Colorado Highway 131.
2:54 a.m. Police were called to a suspicious incident near Seventh Street.
3:55 a.m. Police were called to a car crash at Yahmonite and Thornburg streets.
Recommended Stories For You
9:25 a.m. Police were called to a suspicious incident in the 400 block of Lincoln Avenue.
11:31 a.m. Police were called to a report of a suspicious incident in the 1200 block of Chinook Lane. Officers took a report.
2:17 p.m. Police, Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders and probation officers were called to a report of a suspicious person at Seventh Street and Lincoln Avenue.
4:08 p.m. Police were called to a noise complaint in the 200 block of Ninth Street.
5:26 p.m. Police were called to a request for an officer in the 1000 block of Central Park Drive.
5:59 p.m. Police arrested a person after a traffic stop at U.S. Highway 40 and Mount Werner Road.
7:20 p.m. Deputies were called to a request for agency assistance on U.S. 40 near mile marker 120 where half of a couch was lying on the road. Deputies removed the debris.
11:42 p.m. Police were called to a report of a bear at AprÃs Ski Way and Village Drive.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Check out some of Steamboat’s top sledding spots
- Down, set…hike! Former NFLers calling Steamboat home
- Steamboat ice castle to grow from the ground up in Ski Time Square this winter
- Steamboat Ski Area Scholarship Day sets record
- Tales from the Tread: Margaret Duncan Brown: Shepherdess of the Elk River Valley
- Steamboat resident Mark Satkiewicz back home and alive after near-death experience
- Steamboat tennis icon Jim Swiggart dies at 69
- Funding for direct summer Houston flight the first casualty of 2A not passing
- Brian Kotowski: Plastic bags, silly walks
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife removes sick mountain lion kitten from private home