Real estate transactions for Dec. 11 to 17
Seller’s name listed first, followed by the buyer
– RYAN, DAN S and RYAN, SHERILYNN To ADDINGTON, KEENE H and ADDINGTON, MEGAN P For TREE HAUS SUBD LOT 103A – $684,000
– PALMER, RICHARD P and PALMER, KATHERINE D To NELSON, MARIETA K and GEORGE, ROBERT G JR For SEC 22 T 2 N R 85 W – $1,470,000
– SHERMAN, MELINDA H To STEINKE, MARK E and STEINKE, PATRICE S For CRAWFORD ADD TO STEAMBOAT SPRINGS LOT 26,27 BLK 11 – $275,900
– TAYLOR, RONALD L and TAYLOR, PATRICIA D To HORNER, JAMES A JR For COUNTRY CLUB HIGHLANDS FILING NO 1 LOT 1 – $915,000
– DARGEVICS, ERIK L JR and DARGEVICS, PEGGY WOLFE To MORDI, MICHAEL T and DEAN, LAURA B For FAIRWAY MEADOWS SUBD F1 LOT 46 – $925,000
– BULLARD, ELLEN A To WHITTLESEY, ANDREW B For 1ST ADD OF THE WEST HAYDEN TOWNSITE COMPANY LOT 25,26 BLK 2 – $85,000
– WESTON, TERRANCE J and WESTON, LAURIE P To MARGOLIS FAMILY TRUST DATED DECEMBER 23 1998 and MARGOLIS CHILDRENS TRUST DATED APRIL 14 2004 For STRAWBERRY FARMS SUBD FILING 3 LOT B-2A – $5,750,000
– BOYER, SAMUEL R To EBBERN, TARSHA For SUNRAY MEADOWS CONDOMINIUMS PHASE IX UNIT 903 – $340,000
– PICCO, CAROL ANNE To HAGERTY, ROBERT K For STEAMBOAT LAKES FILING NO 2 LOT 359 – $3,500
– RP STEAMBOAT SPRINGS LLC To TRAILHEAD VILLAS LP For WILDHORSE MEADOWS FILING NO 4 LOT 1 – $3,640,000
Total real estate sales – $14,088,400
– NANCE, JOSEPH WARREN To NOBLE, CHARLES R and NOBLE, NANCYSMITH For STEAMBOAT GRAND RESORT HOTEL CONDOMINIUM UNIT 567G QUARTER SHARE ESTATE IV ALTERNATING SHARE B CALENDAR 8 SATURDAY TO SATURDAY – $55,000
– BARKER, KATHY To LESLIE J REICH 1994 TRUST For STEAMBOAT GRAND RESORT HOTEL CONDOMINIUM UNIT 326 QUARTER SHARE ESTATE II, ALTERNATING SHARE B CALENDAR 6 SATURDAY TO SATURDAY – $48,800
– LYON, DAVID T and LYON, EVELYN D To TARNIG LLC For AN UNDIVIDED 1/51ST INTEREST IN AND TO: HILLTOP RESORT TIMESHARE UNIT 504 SEASON 4 – $35,300
Total timeshare sales – $139,100
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Steamboat and Routt County make the Steamboat Pilot & Today’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.