Kelsey Martin: Holiday Parties
December 8, 2014
Oh my, how I love this time of year. I love the food, the family and friends gatherings, and the parties! It seems like every year I have a few different holiday parties to get dressed up for. I recently grabbed this Free People dress from Kali's Boutique that will be perfect for the season! It's really versatile; I could see it paired with leather leggings rather than tights, or jeans for a more casual look. I actually think also it would be really great paired with shorts and wedges in the summer! We will have to wait and see on that one.
I have a few more holiday looks to share and I hope to provide you with more ideas for all of your holiday events, but I think this is the one time of year you can wear something sparkly or a little out of your comfort zone, and totally get away with it. If you're too nervous to try a sequin look like this, try even a new bold lipstick or a great pair of sassy shoes that make you feel great, and just a little fancier than your normal look, and you'll certainly turn heads this holiday season! Happy Holidays everyone!
For more of Kelsey's looks, visit http://www.foreverspringblog.com
Photography by Danielle Zimmerer Photography
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Economist: Smartwool departure a ‘hiccup’ in local outdoor recreation industry
- Hayden tiny home project becoming a reality
- Water release allows Yampa River to reopen to recreation, with restrictions
- Man seriously injured in South Routt motorcycle crash
- Former Steamboat resident gets 18 years in prison for murder of husband