Holiday Dessert Bake-off winner recipes
November 6, 2012
Steamboat Springs — The 2012 Holiday Dessert Bake-off brought 47 entries of sweet, tart, chocolate-smothered and creative treats to Colorado Mountain College on Monday.
Hosted by the Steamboat Pilot & Today, the free event is co-sponsored by Ace at the Curve, Moxie Home Consignments and Design, Easy 94.1 FM, CMC and Lil' House Country Biscuits & Coffee.
Winners in the six competitive categories dished on their recipes, which are available at http://www.ExploreSteamboat.com/news/bakeoff. About 40 more delectable holiday recipes from the remaining participants will be posted this week.
Best Misc. Dessert
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Economist: Smartwool departure a ‘hiccup’ in local outdoor recreation industry
- Hayden tiny home project becoming a reality
- Water release allows Yampa River to reopen to recreation, with restrictions
- Man seriously injured in South Routt motorcycle crash
- Former Steamboat resident gets 18 years in prison for murder of husband