Bill loves Steamboat and going out on weekends
April 29, 2013
There's nothing quite like mud season in Steamboat Springs. While it seems like most locals flock out of town, Bill knows this is one of the best times of year to do something he only likes to do in the privacy of a certain downtown bar, the Old Town Pub.
Yes, it's true, Bill's no pool shark. He needs all the practice he can get. Thankfully the Old Town Pub has kept its doors open, and with a newly remodeled dining room that features a newly designed game room with pool and shuffleboard, Bill can get all the practice he can. You might see him holding down a felt table during the restaurant's famed Thursday burger nights.
And though be mud season but there are still several bars that have their doors open to the diehard locals and the visitors smart enough to travel to Steamboat during the town's beautiful if mercurial spring season.
In story on ExploreSteamboat, Bill found every thing he needed to know about what entertainment venues would be opening and closing and when. Thankfully, the Tap House Sports Grill is still offering up DJs on weekends and live trivia and karaoke throughout the week.
While spring makes up its mind as to whether it wants to become summer or not, at least Bill might end up a pool shark by the time the crowds return.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Popularity of electric bikes accelerates in Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs High School sophomore sells steer for $8k at livestock sale
- City Council hopes to reach final terms on West Steamboat annexation agreement
- Naked man running around: The Record for Sunday, Aug. 19, 2018
- Routt County real estate sales total $19.2M for Aug. 10 to 16, 2018